To anyone that is interested in a cousin get together. The Becky and Beverly families will be going to the open house on May 14th and will be hanging around all weekend with the Darvil family. If any of you will be there also, we could have a cousin party.
5 comments:
Sounds great to me! I'll check & see if we can come up that weekend.
P.S Beverly if u read this, do you ever hear anything about Brandon Flowers from The Killers who is LDS & lives in Vegas?
Hey, Kim - yes I do now and then. I met his sister once, and his mom just passed away and the funeral was in my chuch building, just another ward. Someone also said he and his wife recently went through the temple and own and acre of land in my neighborhood that they are going to build on someday which would make him in my ward. Maybe he'll sing at ward parties!
Bev - I am soooo jealous! Yes, ward parties, sacrament, & he would be an excellent fireside speaker.
Hey we might be up there that weekend to see the temple. That would be so fun to get together. I hope we can still go through the open house because we don't have tickets. We had to change our original date and now all the Sat. are full.
When we went to the open house for the New Port Beach temple they didn't check our tickets & I've heard the same about other open houses but who knows if it will be the same here.
Post a Comment