Here you go Mom. I put this in the entry way room, future office, sitting room, whatever it is.
One of the family pictures in sepia. I love it.
The Master Bedroom. Still working on it.
The new curtains I made. Easy peasy. And cheap!
A close up of the fabric
I change this up about every day so far.
Looks like a relaxing place for a soak!
Another new family picture. It's in the frame and has a glare, but you get the idea.
Ok, your turn. Let's see those cute Ikea finds that you made look just like Pottery Barn!
2 comments:
Cute, cute. I love what you've done. I posted some pictures, but still can't do it right. The cabinet in the laundry room is the one that came from Ikea, and also the entertainment center. Ikea has SOOOOO Much Stuff! and it is quite cheap, I think. We moved the big birdhouse to the front room, and the red cabinet that the TV used to sit on is now in the cubby opposite the refrigerator. I still have more projects I want to do, but I have to check my "bible" -- the pottery barn catalog quite often. ps. love your tub and what you have put around it. Cute, cute!
Wow, very cute! You have the knack for decorating, that's for sure - I can't wait to come see it all for myself!
Post a Comment