Friday, October 8, 2010





































We made some applesauce the other day. Our apple trees were loaded this year. I ordered a sauce maker that separates the peels, seeds, core and all the bad stuff from the applesauce. It worked great and was easy as pie. HAHAHA We made a total of 28 quarts. The apples were sweet enough that no sugar was added only cinnamon. We steamed/sealed them so we can eat it for breakfast. UUMMM GOOD!!!!! I think I will go have some right now!!!
Darvil

4 comments:

Becky said...

Ok, you're really freaking me out! Not only are you on fire with pistachio picking and applesauce making, you're on fire with posting!! We should change the name of this blog to The Boren Brother!!! Go Man Go!

Anonymous said...

Wow Darvil, you are busy bees over there, it all looks wonderful. Bev and Becky, Darvil is out doing you on the blogging...come on get going.

Nellie said...

I am so impressed that you have the whole family involved. Darvel you are an incredible blogger. I love keeping in touch with all my favorite cousins!

Kim said...

Ok I am so jealous! Apple sauce & pistachios! Very impressive for sure!