Just a thanks to everyone who attended the 50th anniversary bash! It was so much fun to see everyone, and I think the party was a big success. Having family there makes it so much more meaningful - you're the ones who've known us from the beginning and will be there until the end, so your presence means a lot. I wish I had some great photos to post, maybe someone else can do that.
And just to officially announce: Brady received his mission call to Trujillo, Peru. We are soooo excited for him. We've been to Peru and it's beautiful, rich in culture, and has humble, happy people, so I know he will love it and love the people there. It will be fun to pick him up in 2 years! He doesn't leave until Oct. 26th, so more details to come about farewell, etc.
We leave for trek in a week. This is prep week. Much to do to get packed, game ideas prepared, lesson ideas, cool stories, aprons made, lots of gear gathered, etc. , etc. We are excited to go and I'm sure we'll be excited to get back home.
Have a good day, everyone!
3 comments:
Congratulations on Peru! How exciting, Cody will be an amazing missionary........a boy in our ward is in Peru and he is loving it.
What a crazy few weeks, congrats on the call, kudos on the great party and oh good luck on the treck, I wish you sleep! I know you two will be a fabulous ma and pa, dots to you.
even though it says Grandma its Eli and although I did not go on TREK it sounds like a lot of fun and a great experience!
Post a Comment