Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DECK THE HALLS -- Merry Christmas from Our House to Yours

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jerry took these pictures and wanted me to post them. We have a LOT of Christmas decorations, and I didn't even use all of them.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, so very lovely and great photography!

Becky said...

You have so many lovely things! I love all your collections of things on display. It looks really nice and elegant and festive! I'm done traveling now, so I'm going to post some pictures

Becky said...

You have so many lovely things! I love all your collections of things on display. It looks really nice and elegant and festive! I'm done traveling now, so I'm going to post some pictures

Bev said...

I've been out of touch for the last several days, I love all the pictures! You have so many Christmas treasures and they look so pretty on display. Come decorate my house....

Darvil said...

Talk about a Christmas House!!!! You should offer tours and take orders to sell stuff. Post them on ebay and make it a business. I can see the dollars just rolling in!!!!