We leave Friday for our 10-day Hawaii trip. Celebrating 20 years of marriage on beautiful Maui with my very favorite person to be with in the world. It will be so nice. We are looking forward to a much-needed break, especially Rob, he's been really stressed lately. I'm so grateful to Mom and Dad and Rob's mom and aunt for tag-teaming watching our kids. We couldn't go without them.
I didn't lose the weight I've been telling myself since January I would lose, but it's too late now. The Hawaiians will get the chubby version of Bev rather than the sleek slim version. What can I say. But we have been going to the tanning salon just to try to get a little color so that our bleach-white bodies won't burn to a crisp on those white sandy beaches.
My suitcase is half packed, I told myself I can't go to bed tonight until it's 100% packed. I'm trying not to let it go to the last minute. We leave bright and early Friday morning, it's coming all too fast now.
So I won't be adding to the blog for a while, unless there's a computer at the hotel and I can get on the blog that way. I could update you on our snorkeling, beach laying, luau-ing, eating, shopping and touring that we plan on doing. Otherwise, we'll catch you all on the back side!
ALOHA!!!
2 comments:
Sounds fun!!!! There is a dentist in our ward who is there for a dental convention...are you doing any of that? Eat some chocolate covered macadamian nuts for me!
Hope you have the best trip ever!! Think of all us desert dwellers as you frolic in tropical paradise! I want to see pictures of Maui on the blog when you get back.
Post a Comment