Got this idea from the Hancock blog. Shhh, my family doesn't know I have exploited them. They shouldn't make such funny faces for the camera and not expect me to use it to my advantage. I laugh every time I watch it. Enjoy!
Beck. what a movie. that was very good and funny. Our computer took a while to load but when I watched it again it was sooooo funnny. Keep up the good work girl. [Also the short version.]
Went Elk hunting with Darvil and Jason. Killed Elk. Smiled. Came home. Smiled. Tues night just finished cutting and wraping. Smiled. Gramps.
Oh my gosh that is so FUNNY! Emily's and Amanda's faces crack me up, and Isabelle really has the moves. I agree they shouldn't make such funny faces unless they expect you to use them for entertainment purposes!
3 comments:
Beck.
what a movie. that was very good and funny. Our computer took a while to load but when I watched it again it was sooooo funnny.
Keep up the good work girl. [Also the short version.]
Went Elk hunting with Darvil and Jason. Killed Elk. Smiled. Came home. Smiled. Tues night just finished cutting and wraping. Smiled.
Gramps.
where is Becky in all this?????
Pretty cool!!!
Darvil
Oh my gosh that is so FUNNY! Emily's and Amanda's faces crack me up, and Isabelle really has the moves. I agree they shouldn't make such funny faces unless they expect you to use them for entertainment purposes!
Post a Comment