Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Farewell Jared

Our little Jared began his Mission adventure today.  Not so little anymore!  Off to the MTC.  Wish I had taken a picture of him on Sunday in his suit looking so missionary like.  It will be exciting to follow him in Chili as he teaches the people there.  Good job Darv and Teresa for producing such a fine young man!  We'll miss you Jared!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you doing Teresa? It's so stinking hard sending them off, I like being in my shoes right now and having mine come home....But I have to tell you it was amazing going to Chile and seeing Landon as a missionary, they are the leadership of the ward and the members treat them like rock stars! I'm so excited for him and you will LOVE his letters! He will do SO much good, I hope he sings for them cause they will love it!! Hang in there.

Bev said...

yes, good job Darv and Teresa for getting that boy on a mission! He will do great, and will come home with neat experiences and a second language and a solid testimony - what could be better than that!