They are all so cute!! Such different personalities and styles. I guessed over the phone so I know who's is who's. Good job all of you.
ok, I'm guessing that the yellow one is Miranda's, the green one is Isabelle's, the one that says dream is Eli's, the white one is Emily's, and the light blue one is Grandma's. Am I right?
No, you're wrong. You got Eli's and Isabelle's right, but that's all. Hint: remember I'm not a big fan of blue.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They are all so cute!! Such different personalities and styles. I guessed over the phone so I know who's is who's. Good job all of you.
ok, I'm guessing that the yellow one is Miranda's, the green one is Isabelle's, the one that says dream is Eli's, the white one is Emily's, and the light blue one is Grandma's. Am I right?
No, you're wrong. You got Eli's and Isabelle's right, but that's all. Hint: remember I'm not a big fan of blue.
Post a Comment