this is the only picture I have on my computer of the lovely Bev. I know she's having a good time today hitting all the great stores like Pottery Barn and HomeGoods. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Bev, Oh, we are going to be in Vegas next week Wed. Thur, Frid. What is your life like? Do you have time for the temple on Friday morning while Bruce is having meetings?
Thank you everyone for my nice birthday wishes. I had a great day going from favorite store to favorite store. Did a little shopping for myself and even started a little Christmas shopping. Opened some very nice gifts - Thank you Mom and Becky for the lovely things you gave me!! The fam took me out to the restaurant of my choice...I chose Claim Jumper to be able to have their delicious chicken pot pie, it was scrumptious! Then back home to a very special cake Rob bought at a wonderful bakery that bakes amazing cakes with real ingredients including cream cheese frosting...think I'll go have some more right now!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Bev, I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Birthday Bev,
Oh, we are going to be in Vegas next week Wed. Thur, Frid. What is your life like? Do you have time for the temple on Friday morning while Bruce is having meetings?
Happy Birthday Bev! I hope it was a great day, you deserve it!
Happy Birthday Bev!!
Thank you everyone for my nice birthday wishes. I had a great day going from favorite store to favorite store. Did a little shopping for myself and even started a little Christmas shopping. Opened some very nice gifts - Thank you Mom and Becky for the lovely things you gave me!! The fam took me out to the restaurant of my choice...I chose Claim Jumper to be able to have their delicious chicken pot pie, it was scrumptious! Then back home to a very special cake Rob bought at a wonderful bakery that bakes amazing cakes with real ingredients including cream cheese frosting...think I'll go have some more right now!
Happy Birthday Bev, (sorry this is late) Sounds like you had a fun day, you deserve it.
Post a Comment