I just don't have anything very interesting to say. Not like being chased and yelled at by a crazy rancher and being a fugitive of the law! Now that's a story for the books! Can't wait to hear the details in person.
We got a very nice rain today. Blustery clouds all day with the sun peaking out now and then. The rain looked like a faucet being turned off and on several times. Lovely!
We went to church also. I cooked an extremely fatty pork roast today. It wasn't very good. But the killer mashed potatoes made up for it. And we watched two Cary Grant movies on TCM this evening. TWO! back to back.
Isabelle was asked by the Missionaries to speak at a baptism yesterday for a girl her age. She did a great job and got alot of comments from everyone there about how good she did.
I will be baking pies and rolls for the upcoming turkey day. And doing laundry. Uh oh. I feel like I'm coming down with something. Let's all cross our fingers that it isn't so.
That's all.
Becky
1 comment:
You have such a nack for writing, you are right, the sun did peak through... We all love to here from you and the way you put your life into words, way to go Grandfather, get your kids a writing!
Post a Comment