small white plate and four little white bowls ( I already put things in the other two)
cute little bunny pot. He already asked if I would plant some tulips in him.
Adorable little white lamp with ruffled shade
darling gray skirt with black velvet flowers and black ruffle
a pair of fit me like a glove jeans and cute capris.
I also got a cute pair of salt and pepper shakers but forgot to take their picture.I should be ironing, but this is more fun.
2 comments:
You have the best thrifting luck! Very cute items. Next you need to show pictures of where you put them in your house, along with the stuff you got while you were here.
Yes, I agree with Beverly. I love all the stuff you got, but would also like to see where you put everything. You always make things look so cute. I haven't put anything away yet -- its all sitting in my craft room - just waiting. Had a Dr. appt. yesterday and had to get groceries & stuff. Plus, needed to rest my sore knees.
Post a Comment