Isabelle is the cutest and funnest girl! She always rolls with the flow and is a good mediator between Eli and Miranda's "spats". She can take a joke, she's helpful and sweet, she can make about a million different faces, and is just an all-around great girl to have around. We love Isabelle!
IZZZZZZYYY. She is so much fun. Always smiling and laughing and I am sure the life of any party. I bet she has to fight off the boys. She looks so much like Matilda on that Disney movie named "Matilda?" She could be her double. Keep up the good attitude and entertaining side of you.
3 comments:
She sure is!! She keeps us all laughing and entertained. She was so excited that her name was picked.
Isabelle is the cutest and funnest girl! She always rolls with the flow and is a good mediator between Eli and Miranda's "spats". She can take a joke, she's helpful and sweet, she can make about a million different faces, and is just an all-around great girl to have around. We love Isabelle!
IZZZZZZYYY. She is so much fun. Always smiling and laughing and I am sure the life of any party. I bet she has to fight off the boys. She looks so much like Matilda on that Disney movie named "Matilda?" She could be her double. Keep up the good attitude and entertaining side of you.
Post a Comment