Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where have all the Borens gone??

What is everyone doing?  I need to hear updates.  I need to see pictures. Well, from Darvil anyway.  I know these are the lazy days of summer, but c'mon!  Can't we post something?  A little of this, a little of that.

Isabelle spent six hours in the pool yesterday with her friend and forgot to put sunscreen on.  She's a little tomato today.  I was busy painting and forgot to remind her.  I'm a terrible mother.  She's had two sleepovers in a row.  As one girl was leaving, another was coming. Ahh Summer!!

what about you???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some alovera....its actually from grandmas plants, so it has extra special healing love.

I agree with you though c'mon Borens are you all still alive? Bev how was the treck?

Lets get posting!

grandma said...

I really like the new look for the blog. Its very cute. You keep the blog looking so cute. And I really like the Small and Simple Things look too. Its a good thing you can figure all this stuff out. It makes me feel pretty stupid tho.