Darvil
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Can't You See It ??????
Funny thing happened at work about a week ago. Since this is where I am spending my life, I will write about life experiences at the office. A lady about my age came in. She was wearing shorts. I worked on her several years ago. I usually start out by asking people something like "Where are you hurting today?" Since each visit can be different. So, this lady comes in. She says her thigh is numb just above her knee. She pulls up her shorts and says "Can't you see it?" "Its numb right here. Can you see it?" So I ask her a few questions and she answers each question by pointing to her thigh and says its numb right here, can't you see it. I have to bite my tongue to keep from laughing at her. I felt like saying yes I can see your numbness, but its not in your thigh.......Some people!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Funny, funny. After you retire you should write a book about your experiences.
Her numb thigh is cutting off all circulation to her brain. Good for a laugh at least!
Is she old or has she just smoked one too many of who knows what? That's funny.
Come on Darv. you are supposed to be able to see these things!
Post a Comment