Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ode to Isabelle

Grandpa requested I put something on the blog.  Since this girl is away at her first girls camp, I thought I'd do a post about her.
She was sooooo excited to go to camp!  She has a cute style, she loves to wear her fake glasses and we braided her hair the night before and she wanted to wear this rainbow hairband.  A true twelve year old.  I'm sure she's having a great time giggling, doing nails, learning dances and skits and cheers.  Her older sisters didn't think camp was all that great, so I hope she keeps her enthusiasm.

She has been taking my camera outside to practice her photography.  She has an interest in it.  I think she has a good eye for it.  I'll let her pictures speak for themselves:











Love that girlie!!

5 comments:

Bev said...

Cute, cute Isabelle - we love her spunky personality and all her facial expressions. What would Eli and Miranda do without such a fun cousin to hang around with? Glad she likes camp, don't let her turn into a teenager!

Nellie said...

I'm heading to camp next week. I'm sure she is loving it! And..........she takes great pictures!

Anonymous said...

She is darling!

grandma said...

Our cute Isabelle, so fun and happy. I hope she keeps her enthusiasm for things like camp. She is good at everything she tries, like taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

开放聊天室 , 国外聊天室你懂的 , 国外聊天网站 , 国外免费聊天室 , 午夜在线聊天室 , 免费聊天室你懂的 , 成人聊天微信群 , 成人视频多人聊天室 , 聊天室互动小游戏 , 互动聊天app