Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What's become of our blog?

I had to dust off the cobwebs off this 'ol blog.  Have we all lost our blogging mojo?  I'm trying to get mine back, so I thought I'd show you some pics of what we've been up to, which isn't much.  But it's summer and 197 degrees outside.  I took these pictures with my phone so I'm not sure about the quality.

The girls love to do Just Dance on the Wii.  They're ALOT better than I am.  If I COULD dance I'd do Just Dance, but I CAN'T dance so I don't do Just Dance.



It's very entertaining to watch.  I'm good at watching.

Isabelle decided last night while we were swimming that she wanted to get her hair cut.  She does this every year, so I knew there was no talking her out of it.  Her hair is soooooo thick. I wish she could give me a hair transplant!  We went to get her haircut today and even as we were waiting for her turn, I was trying to talk her out of it.  She was unwavering. She unwavered. She stood her ground.
Here's the before:
I was nervous for her. That's some serious hair there.  I've never had hair like that.  If I did though you can better believe I wouldn't cut it.  Unless it was 197 degrees outside.  Then I might think about it.
Here's the after:
She knew what she was doing.  I should have trusted in her judgment.  But she would be cute with a fro, or dreadlocks, or a pixie, or a bowl cut.  She's just cute.  Good call Isabelle.

Oh, Zipper (the world's ugliest dog)  says Hi!

3 comments:

Nellie said...

So good to see that families can still have fun in 197 degree weather. Thanks for blogging!

grandma said...

It looks like there's fun going on at your house. All that goes on here is naps & trying to stay cool. Yes, Isabelle is a pretty girl, no matter what. But her haircut looks cute. And say hi to zipper for me. She's cute in her own way. She has pretty hair too.

Bev said...

Good job getting the blog revived - it needs a good shot in the arm! Your girls are cute and it's great they have eachother to have fun with this summer. I was thinking how fun it would be to jump back to being young for a day and spend a summer day at home watching our favorite game shows and swimming at the Pima pool and playing games with the cousins in the evening - good times, good times.