I also didn't get a picture of everyone. Sorry Grandma and Grandpa, Logan, Jared, and the front of Breanna :(
Love my cute girls!
Some of us (not me) went on a nature walk. I would have gone, but I was too busy eating and playing rummy.
So we played a lot of rummy, did I say that already? And other fun games like Dominion, and kick the can.
We went to church in Columbine on Sunday, sat around the camp fire telling all kinds of tales, shot the BB gun, and ate good food. And miraculously never got rained on.
Poor Grandma got sick though and Grandpa was wiped out by the altitude. But other than that we all had a great time. We missed the Dows, Shaleice and Dustin, Jason and Phillip.
Camping is a lot of work to get ready and then to pack it up when it's over, but it's so nice to be in the beautiful cool mountains and just relax and unplug.And play rummy.
3 comments:
Yes, I got sicker than a dog, but still managed to get in a few games of rummy & watch a few movies. It was fun & good to be together with family. You didn't mention you have a very handsome son that was there also & he was very nice & polite to me. Thanks Logan.
Ohhh, reminds me of our get togethers at the Old Church cabin. You take great pictures.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Post a Comment