Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to school & a birthday

Here is the 4th grader on her first day of a new school.  She only knows one person in the whole school of 700 kids!  I was very proud of her bravery.  She didn't seem scared.   I'd be scared to death!  She's growing up so fast it's making my head spin.  Sweet girl!!


Here's the Junior in a new High School.  She knows quite a lot of kids in this school, so it wasn't too traumatic for her to switch schools in the middle of H.S.  She has even admitted she likes this school better.  She'll have fun and do well no matter where she is!  Cute girl!!

Here's the 18 year old birthday man.  Can I just get a Halleluja!!  We made it to 18!!!!  He's his own man now, ready to conquer the world.  As long as the world has a fully stocked refridgerator and video games!

3 comments:

grandma said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. Such cute kids and getting all grown up. I am a proud Grandma.

amanda laurel said...

wow you have how many children? three?

Bev said...

Cuties - I hope I can be as organized and remember to take, then post my kids' school pictures on the 30th. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you! Everyone's growing up!