I love all your pictures of your house. Your home should be featured in a magazine. I liked even more seeing your home in person, it is so beautiful. JoAn and I were very inspired. Thanks for letting us drop in, also as I commented under the the pictures of the doggie haircuts, thanks for offering Dudley to my Dad.
I love the improvements. Just when I think you can't possibly improve or change anything else, you make something else cuter! I really like your kitchen window, it looks great!
3 comments:
MOTHER!! It's beautiful! I love the kitchen window and what you've done to the old windows! Call up HGTV, they need to do a show on your house.
I love all your pictures of your house. Your home should be featured in a magazine. I liked even more seeing your home in person, it is so beautiful. JoAn and I were very inspired. Thanks for letting us drop in, also as I commented under the the pictures of the doggie haircuts, thanks for offering Dudley to my Dad.
I love the improvements. Just when I think you can't possibly improve or change anything else, you make something else cuter! I really like your kitchen window, it looks great!
Post a Comment