Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HAIRCUTS

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

Do you have Dudley back? They look so cute, they have eyes!

Jan said...

Oh they are so cute. Does Dudley miss me? I miss him. I forgot to tell you, we tried but couldn't get a hold of John. He did call me back when we were driving to meet you. He was out riding and said he didn't know where the shorts were. Sorry about that. I hope the dogs are happy to be back together and neither of them traumatized by being separated. I did tell Dad about Dudley, he really thought it was a nice thing for you to do. He admits he is not ready for a dog yet, he really likes the cat and is afraid a dog would scare it away. He did really appreciate your offer and knows that for you to offer him a dog you love so much is a huge gesture. Thank You.