Love it all! The glass jars filled with balls are so pretty and I love that caroling couple. Your wreaths and mantle are so festive. Dad probably told you where to put everything, right?
Ooh I love seeing pictures of everyone's houses decorated for Christmas! All your beautiful Christmas stuff looks nice mixed in with all your Texas antiques! I like that lantern on your table - is that pottery barn?
3 comments:
Love it all! The glass jars filled with balls are so pretty and I love that caroling couple. Your wreaths and mantle are so festive. Dad probably told you where to put everything, right?
Ooh I love seeing pictures of everyone's houses decorated for Christmas! All your beautiful Christmas stuff looks nice mixed in with all your Texas antiques! I like that lantern on your table - is that pottery barn?
Wow, you should work for better homes and garden!
Post a Comment