Happy Birthday Becky!!! I hope your celebrating good! Hey all you Borens. I send out my Christmas cards through email. (so lazy) I don't have any of your email addresses. Can you email me your email address please? Mine is emaillenell@gmail.com
Happy Birthday, Becky!!! Hopefully you have had a day that's as fun and special as you are! Our family wouldn't be the same without our Becky. You bring humor and good sense to my crazy situations, and you're the best sister ever! Have a great one!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Becky!!! I hope your celebrating good!
Hey all you Borens. I send out my Christmas cards through email. (so lazy) I don't have any of your email addresses. Can you email me your email address please? Mine is
emaillenell@gmail.com
Happy Birthday, Becky!!! Hopefully you have had a day that's as fun and special as you are! Our family wouldn't be the same without our Becky. You bring humor and good sense to my crazy situations, and you're the best sister ever! Have a great one!
Okay I'm way late, But happy Birthday! You still look 25 but you have the wisdom of an 80 year old. I sure hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment