Is that even a word? Christmassing? It should be, if it isn't. Are we all busy as bees buzzing around decorating, shopping, planning, fluffing? Isn't this the best time of year? As long as we take the time to enjoy it. For me it's having the house all decorated and lit up (still a work in progress), Christmas music or a favorite Christmas movie going, a fire in the fireplace, surrounded by loved ones. Nothing better!
Thanks for a great Thanksgiving everyone, a good time and lots of laughs 'til we cried (Darvil) were had by all.
Happy buzzing!!
3 comments:
Yes it was a good Thanksgiving. I am doing my best at enjoying "Christmassing". It really should be a joyous time but I usually turn it into another chore I have to tackle. But there's always hope for this year!
Becky, Wow I already got your Christmas card and what a great picture........you really are Christmasing. But can you really Christmas without snow?
I bet your house (full of Christmasing) looks beautiful...you'l have to post pictures...you kind of have to start all over when you move to a new house or at least figure out things over again.
I love the Christmas card too, you go girl!
Post a Comment