Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brady Brady he's our man!

Last weekend was Brady's farewell.  Several of us traveled to Bev and Rob's house for the occasion.  I didn't go on the boat outing on Saturday but I know they all had a good time.  Later that evening we all went out for pizza and watched a movie.
Sunday we went to their ward and listened to Brady's awesome talk.  Good job Brady!  Then it was back to the Dow house where Bev put on a fabulous spread!

here's a little look at her lovely newly painted white kitchen.  We even got Phillip to help?!
why is Miranda covering her cute face??


Brady and his cute friend


Good luck Brady!  We'll miss you but you will have an experience of a lifetime and the people of Peru will be lucky to have you for a short while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great event, Brady will be such a cute missionary! Remind him to talk to Janet, the mission presidents wife and president Turke, we all know them, well hopefully thats a good thing and they will be extra nice to him, Janet loves Annette so she will.

The kitchen looks great, love the white! Thanks for posting the pictures Becky, you are the sista!!

Bev said...

Yes thank goodness Becky posts pictures! One day I will too! (you're all saying yeah, sure Bev, you always say that). Or I could just text all my photos to Becky and she can post them, but anyway, it was a fabulous weekend - thanks to all for coming, and I know Brady will do a great job!

grandma said...

It was all awesome. Beverly has such an awesome house with the white cupboards and all the cute stuff she has. All the guests arrived right after church was over and stayed, and stayed, and stayed. They seemed to feel welcome and at home. Beverly and Rob are great hosts. We love Brady and know he will do a great job.

Annette said...

Congratulations so exciting. I am sure he will be a great missionary. This is the mission blog address.
Terryandjanetturk.blogspot.com. It is such a cute fun blog. You will love it Janet puts lots of pictures of the missionaries. Good luck to you all. It looks like such a great mission.
Your kitchen looks fab. mucho mucho work!!