This is my contribution to a Halloween Mantle. I told Dad I was doing it for him, since he is a Halloween Baby. I brought these apothocary bottle back from Texas. I have been fascinated by these kind of bottles for a long time, and couldn't resist using them for Halloween. Some of them still have medicine in, but I don't plan on finding out or experimenting with them. They are EEEEERIE!
3 comments:
I love it, you are so clever, love the bottles, they look right out of an old scary movie, I think bottle loving runs in the blood, oooh scary blood.
Wow, you went with creepy and eerie. I'm a little surprised. It looks great! Love all the old bottles, books, scales, spiders, skulls and crows. Very Halloween!!
Yours and Becky's mantels are so fun! You guys really have the Halloween spirit. Your jars are great, you found some good ones on your Texas treasure hunt. But no, don't take any of the medicine, you might turn into a werewolf or vampire and we wouldn't want that.
Post a Comment