Well hello to all you Boren sisters & family, Hancock sisters, and any other wonderful people who read/follow this blog. :)
I have not posted on here in a long time. The reason is because I started my own blog at: http://youmeandusblog.blogspot.com/
So today I'm just dropping in to let you know.....
I'm having a Craft Boutique! :)
WELL, I believe I can help with both of those :)
Come to and/or join my Craft Boutique!
Yes Becky, Emily, Joanne, and all of you who are live close to me in Mesa, YOU are invited!!! :)
I'm excited! Grandma Boren is contributing so at least come check out HER stuff cuz we all know SHE is super talented :)
Details below
CRAFT BOUTIQUE WILL BE HELD THE SECOND SATURDAY IN DECEMBER: DECEMBER 8TH
Looking to make a little money for Christmas by selling some of your homemade items, baked goods, or antiques?
OR
Looking to buy Christmas gifts, house decor, antiques, or something for your house or yourself?
OR
Looking to buy Christmas gifts, house decor, antiques, or something for your house or yourself?
Come to and/or join my Craft Boutique!
Yes Becky, Emily, Joanne, and all of you who are live close to me in Mesa, YOU are invited!!! :)
I'm excited! Grandma Boren is contributing so at least come check out HER stuff cuz we all know SHE is super talented :)
Details below
Anyone can sell their items or just come shop around!
- If you'd like to sell your items, please contact me (info above). You don't have to stay for the whole day and you'll want to bring your items to me beforehand so we can price them and set them on display.
- If you're short on ideas, take a look at the pictures on the invite and review the idea list below. All items must be hand-made /hand-crafted /re-done, OR antiques:
- furniture items
- jewelry
- sewing
- crochet
- anything painted
- food -- baked goods, salsa, etc.
- baby items (blankets, appliqued onesies, hairbows)
- antiques
- crafts
- clothes/hair-items
- Holiday decor
Please let me know if you'd like to participate! You have a month to prepare! Get to craftin! :)

3 comments:
Dang Shaleice you have a lot of drive, good for you, it looks like fun, I will come!
This sounds fun, wish I lived closer!
Bev, I wish you lived closer too! And Joann, you should come sell some of your quilts or creative crafty stuff I see you pinning all the time on Pinterest. haha :)
Post a Comment