Ok. Here's some news. I took Emily to the Dr. today. Miss sicky has an ear infection and tonsilitis (puss on her tonsils to be exact) they're sending a throat culture off to see if she has strep throat. But after a long miserable night for her, some ice cream, tomato soup and lots of rest today, she is feeling much better.
Logan has been invited by Gary Lines to go flying in the morning. It will be interesting to see how he likes it. Will keep you posted.
The Hubby and I went to see Harry Potter tonight. It was long. I had a hard time sitting still. But it was good. Already looking forward to the last one.
And Isabelle is in a constant state of boredom. She's resorted to using her imagination! Imagine that!
Tomorrow is the first day of August, the happiest month of the year.
Let's go school shopping. Bring it on!
2 comments:
I love hearing about your life--what an incredible Momma you are!
Hope Emily is better. How was the plane ride, Logan?
Post a Comment