So I know you're all just dying to hear how my Birthday was, so I'll go ahead and tell you. The day started off by Phillip taking me to a yummy breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. Then we went over to Spencer's Appliances to pick me out a brand spankin' new dishwasher. I know it's probably not the most wished for birthday gift, but after a couple of months of my dishwasher not working, I'm ecstatic to get one for my bday. Stainless steel. Hope I won't regret that decision, but I believe it's just the beginning of an entire kitchen makeover in the works. The other appliances will need to be replaced one by one, with stainless steel, and then the cabinets and counter tops will have to be next to keep up with the appliances. It's and elaborate plan. Evil, really.
Then home to open presents with whatever kids were home. Later Phillip went to get some takeout food, rent a couple movies and even came home with a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Yum. He also bought candles and made sure there were 41. I saw him concentrating while he was counting. And would you just look at the massive fireball that 41 candles makes! But not as massive as the fireballs on all of your cakes. HA! And I blew them all out with one breath, I might ad. So that was my day. A good one, for sure. Thanks Mom and Dad and Bev for the gifts and Darv for the card. It's nice to be thought of. Especially when your birthday can get mushed into Christmas!


3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good day. I can't believe my baby daughter is 41!
happy happy birthday, Becky dear. I should have put a cute birthday post for you on the blog. I guess next year. Glad you had a nice day! Appliances are a wonderful gift. Im getting a new fridge for Christmas and couldn't be more thrilled.
Happy Birthdya Becky!!! You still look 35. I love my stainless steel dishwasher. Glad you had a wonderful day, I hope the candles didnt melt the cake bahahaha
love ya
Post a Comment