Friday, December 11, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things, part 2

I repainted my forest green front door black and I really like it.
This is my very favorite image of Santa. I tore it off the cover of a magazine years ago and framed it.
I like the red and white in my dining room.
This chest looks much better here in the dining room than the family room. Becky's candy cane idea.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

grandma said...

Way cute. Your house always looks so festive around the holladays. You have such cute ideas.

Becky said...

Those doors were meant to be black!! Don't you just love them? And your candy canes and candles in the lantern! As the thrifty decor chic would say, "Gorg!"

Anonymous said...

How fun to see pictures of your house! It is beautiful! You and Becky take after your Mom, such wonderful decoraters.