Don't have a heart attack, but I am actually posting pictures. Here are a few favorite Christmas decorations:
I still like Pottery Barn's idea for putting ornaments in glass containers.My entry way table is silver and gold. Not sure if it's too much...
My mantle turned out better than expected. These are pieces of wood I had that I painted, distressed, then mod-podged letters I just printed from the computer and cut out. Easy as pie. (Where did that saying come from cuz pie is not very easy to make, especially if you make your own crust!)
Christmas is a happy time, I'm trying not to act stressed this year and just do what I can do and enjoy it. I say that every year, but this year I am doing it if it kills me!

4 comments:
I love it all you and Becky take after your Mom!
It all looks so good. If I could figure it all out, I would put some pictures of my house on. Maybe I'll try.
I LOVE all your glass jars! And oh my goodness, your mantle. I'm soooo glad you put pictures on! Yay!
Sorry to post this so late but I love your mantle, especially the peace letters.
Post a Comment