OK. I JUST NOW realized there is no picture of Bev in the heading collage because she was the one taking all of the pictures! That will be remedied soon, but in the meantime, enjoy these pictures of lovely Bev. By the way, what's our plan for the Christmas party? Do we even have a plan? When is it? What are we eating? What's the entertainment? Someone has to decide these things. Please don't make it be me. I think it should be you, Mom. So let us all know what the plan is, K?


5 comments:
You are nice to make a post just for me, but I was glad there were no pictures of me in the heading because my camping look isn't my best. Especially when mice are keeping me up half the night!
I think we should eat our traditional mexican food...guacamole, beans, green chile, etc, etc. As far as entertainment, each family should come up with 2-3 things (songs, short games or poems or stories like we used to do at Grandma's) White elephants? or a dollar store gift exchange? These are some ideas.
These ideas sound good to me. I like the idea of some sort of gift exchange, and the dollar store idea sounds good, or the white elephant, .....whatever. When is everyone coming so we can pick the day, or night, to have our celebration? Mexican food sounds good, if Colby can stand to have beans around. ha ha. Lets plan on that.
Yes! Most definately Mexican! Make assignments, Mom. We did a white elephant gift exchange last night for Relief Society and it was so fun. Once a gift is picked, it can be stolen three times before it's dead. Can get pretty crazy depending on the populartiy of the gift. Either white elephant or dollar store is good, decide that Bev. How about Sunday night?
Sunday is fine with me. I'll plan on the Mexican food and the gift thing, it sounds fun. You can direct us in that, Becky. It will be here before we know it.
Post a Comment