Where is everybody? Has everyone decided to abandon the blog just like the gift exchange? (ahem Darvil). We've got to keep it going people! What's new? What has everyone been doing? The girls and I went to downtown Glendale on Wednesday. It seriously takes seven minutes from my house. We invited Cindy along and we ate lunch and then walked the shops. Mom, the little old houses that have been turned into boutiques are sooooo cute! We have to go there next time you come. I'm sure you saw plenty of cute at blissfest. But it just wasn't right looking at decorated Christmas trees when it was eighty something degrees outside or maybe warmer. I'm ready for Christmas and cool weather to begin.
Amanda still has a job because Fry's didn't strike. So she went clothes shopping today with the money she's been socking away. Her Dad would be so disappointed if he knew. But a girls got to have clothes.
Emily's boy crazy and fashion crazy and just plain crazy. Isabelle has finally gotten excited about piano. She's been practicing on her own lately without me having to make her and sit down next to her.
Logan's letter finally arrived in the mail. December 4th is the date. An Advisory hearing. We'll see.
That's the update here.
1 comment:
I am so jealous. I have been wanting to go back to the shops in Glendale for soooo long. I would love to go. There are so many beautiful things this time of year. Women are showing the beautiful things on their blogs that they have created, and some share patterns and instructions. So many things to see and do. I'm glad Amanda still has her job. I will hope for the best outcome on Dec. 4th. Glad you are keeping us posted.
Post a Comment