Monday, November 2, 2009

Paint

Hey Children

Here I am again. I just keep looking for something on the blog but I am tired of reading something that is days old, so,

We are having our house painted. It's been way too long since we had it painted before. Beverly's old buddy, Darren Hawkins, is doing the dastardly deed. We are going all white, even the trim. Yellow shutters and a black front door. However we might paint the door white.

Just installed a new toilet in Mom's bathroom. I took the old one out and put it on the walk way in front of the front door. I left it there for a few days just for conversation then just today I moved it to the back yard, next to my shop where Mom plans to make a planter out of it.

Also we are having the fences painted, the railing on the front porch, and the metal post on the carport door. Installed two outside lights, one for the front and one for the carport.

Now the hard part. Someone has to clean up this yard and I don't want to do it. If only my children lived closer. However if I must, I must. Maybe when I get it done our old place might look good for a while.

I know this information is very interesting but it's all I have.

Grandpa

3 comments:

Becky said...

Your house looks very nice! I think you should leave the front door black. And you do have one child that lives close by. He's got nothing better to do, put him to work!

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have dropped by when the toilet was by the front door, I probably would have needed to go the bathroom...how convenient(haha) You are always working and your house is always so cozy and beautiful. I have always loved to come and visit you.

Nellie said...

I hope I get to Pima soon to see your freshly painted house. Please post a picture of the toilet when it is planted!