To a Cool Couple who make us all laugh when we're together, puts us up when we go to Vegas, fixes our teeth when there's a problem and many, many other fabulous things that make you both the best!
Happy Anniversary yesterday and Happy Birthday today. Beverly, you and Rob ARE great to put up with all of us and our teeth problems. You are always such a great hostess. I guess thats why you get so much company. Anyway, have a happy day. I love you, Mom
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary yesterday and Happy Birthday today. Beverly, you and Rob ARE great to put up with all of us and our teeth problems. You are always such a great hostess. I guess thats why you get so much company. Anyway, have a happy day. I love you, Mom
Awwww, Happy anniversery and birthday too. I love the picture!!!
Post a Comment