Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Recipe to Try

I love one-skillet meal ideas, they're so easy to make and clean up. So when I tried this one and my family liked it, I thought I'd pass it along.

Beef Taco Skillet
1 lb. ground beef 1/2 c. water
1 can tomato soup 1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. salsa 6 large flour tortillas, cut into 1" pieces
1/2 c. shredded cheese
Cook beef in a 10" skillet until browned. Drain fat. Stir in soup, salsa, water and sour cream. When combined, stir in tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir. Top with cheese and let melt. (The recipe said you could also use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Mmmm. sounds warm and yummy. but I'll be using ground Elk instead. We've got alot of it you know.