Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow much fun!

A few weeks ago we went up to Grandma Shirley's in Munds Park to help her get some snow off her roof and fix the leak that was dripping down her walls. It was cold and there was alot of snow, obviously. The girls had a great time playing. Emily even got up on the roof and helped a bit until she was banished for falling down too many times. Phillip worked really hard for several hours. He was pretty much a popsicle when he was done. We somehow left his sweats to change into at home. So he had to wear a pair of Shirley's home. I wish I had a picture of that. Funny! No, these are not from my camera. My camera is being dumb. Shirley took these. I think she'll be glad when winter is over.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a ton of snow...looks fun!

grandma said...

It makes me cold just looking at these pictures. I used to think it was fun to play in the snow. Now I would rather just look at snow pictures. This is a cute post & pics.