WOWZA!! It looks AMAZING! Totally different look. I can't believe how much it transformed that room. A new ceiling fan too, I see. And all your decor looks great. I'm glad you like it. Good job to you both.
The leaky roof was a blessing in disguise. You got a beautiful cieling from it. I want Dad to live at my house for about 6 months and do all my wish list fix-ups.
4 comments:
WOWZA!!
It looks AMAZING! Totally different look. I can't believe how much it transformed that room. A new ceiling fan too, I see. And all your decor looks great. I'm glad you like it. Good job to you both.
I love it!!! That is what I want in my kitchen, how hard was it to install? Your house is just amazing.
The leaky roof was a blessing in disguise. You got a beautiful cieling from it. I want Dad to live at my house for about 6 months and do all my wish list fix-ups.
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment