Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is it wrong to love your vacuum?

I know you all have been checking the blog every day in anticipation to see what kind of vacuum I decided on.  It's killing you, you just can't wait, right?  Well let me tell you.  I'm quite pleased with my purchase.  This is what I got:

It's an Oreck.  If you have an Oreck and don't like it or you know someone who has an Oreck and they don't like it........I don't want to know.  Because so far I LOVE mine!  There is an Oreck store less than a mile from my house.  I went in the other day to check them out and they were having a sale (probably always have some kind of sale) and they would give me $50 for my worthless dumb Dirt Devil.  I haven't had a vacuum with a bag in a loonnng time, but I liked how hypoallergenic this is. You know, Asthma Girl lives here.  My dumb dirt devil hasn't picked up so much as a piece of string since we moved in here. Seven monthes ago!!!  Boy, did I have some dirt and hair to vacuum up.  It worked like a dream.  I'm in love.  I have clean floors again.  I smile when I look at my carpet.  I can vacuum my wood floors and the little stuff doesn't go flying all over the place.  AND.  It has a ten year warranty including yearly cleaning and servicing of the machine at no cost. And with the store so close, its easy peasy.

  Happy Days are here again.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Those have been around long enough that it should be a trusted name - probably a good choice! I want to know how you like it down the road so next time I purchase one maybe I'll go Oreck.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love it, I bet you have the cleanest, most vacuumed carpet around.