I'm making the girls homemade gifts for valentines. (I'll post pictures after they're done) Logan will get some candybars or a t-shirt. I still have to come up with something fo rmy love. Phillip says he's taking me out to dinner on valentines day. I don't know why he'd want to. I have a feverblister approximately the size of Kansas right now smack between my top lip and nose. I look like Hitler.
2 comments:
I'm making the girls homemade gifts for valentines. (I'll post pictures after they're done) Logan will get some candybars or a t-shirt. I still have to come up with something fo rmy love. Phillip says he's taking me out to dinner on valentines day. I don't know why he'd want to. I have a feverblister approximately the size of Kansas right now smack between my top lip and nose. I look like Hitler.
Becky, I am so sorry to hear about your hidious blister. There is only one soulition. DUCK TAPE.
DAD.
Post a Comment