Looks like so much fun! Glad you posted pictures. You didn't even have to travel very far to have a great time. I'm sure you all missed Jared, but he seems to be doing so well in Chile.
It looks like alot of fun! Nice pictures of the family. But I heard the science center has this mirror that distorts your image, you should have posted pictures of that!
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Glad you posted pictures. You didn't even have to travel very far to have a great time. I'm sure you all missed Jared, but he seems to be doing so well in Chile.
It looks like alot of fun! Nice pictures of the family. But I heard the science center has this mirror that distorts your image, you should have posted pictures of that!
Great pictures! Looks like fun was had by all! Whats next?
Post a Comment