Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Girls

This is for Grandma.  Because Grandmas like to see girls dressed up in Easter outfits, right?  I went shopping for dresses for Isabelle one day while she was at school.  I wanted to surprise her.  I came home with three clearance dresses, two from TJ Maxx and one from Ross. The most expensive one was $12 and that's the one she ended up not liking.  So I took it back to the store and bought the little white sweater cardigan.  We decided to keep the two dresses since together they were the price of one regular dress.

This one is her favorite and the one she wanted to wear on Easter.  It was only $8.99!!  She loves how it gets darker at the bottom.

Emily is not wearing anything new.  I quit shopping for her a long time ago.  Picky, picky, picky.  And she's never home to go shopping with me.  But I did let her wear my cardigan and pearls.  I wish someone would have taken a picture of me, I looked pretty too!
  When I die and people are looking through our family pictures, they're going to think this family didn't have a mother!

3 comments:

grandma said...

How cute! Yes, I do love to see pictures of my beautiful grandaughters, especially in their Easter finery. What a bargain shopper, and Emily puts things together so well. Again - cute, cute. But I need to see a picture of you and Amanda.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful girls and of course they would have a beautiful Mother, we do need a picture.

Bev said...

Becky you are so good to think to take pictures in the first place, then to think to put them on the blog for all of us to enjoy - keep it up! In my next life I will be organized!