Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HELP!

This morning I walked around the house taking pictures of some things I wanted to put on the blog. But---when I tried to download, or upload, (which is it?) from my camera, it wouldn't work. A message came up about a port not having enough power. Is this because of my computer or camera? Does anyone know? I am feeling very frustated right now.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I don't know about that one, I've never had that pop up. I would think it would be your camera, does it need new batteries? Hope you get it figured out because I'm real curious about the pics you were going to post!

grandma said...

My camera has batteries that we remove and charge in a little thing that came with the camera. We tried that and still no luck. I don't know what to try next.