Yes it's true! Just look at the picture that Becky posted and you will see the beginning of the end. Bev planted a couple of shoes where she knew I wouldn't see them. Sure enough her cunning and calculated instincts served her well. Down I went--if it were not for my catlike reflexes I would have met my demise right then and there, but I just glued my head back together and am now just waiting for the epidural hematoma to set in and finish me. It's been nice being part of the family--I really hope there are no hard feelings. I apologize for any wrong doing, ill acts on my part, etc. Until we meet at the pleasing bar of God, Adieu. If I do by some miracle survive this life altering event I guess everything I just said doesn't mean squat. So in that case have a good day and watch where you walk and lower your life insurance to the point that others are not tempted to finish you earlier than God intended.
Rob
3 comments:
Yes Rob, it all makes sense now. By the way, you haven't seen that Australian guy hanging around lately have you? Just waiting to take your place.
Rob, can we be a part of your life policy.....cause I got some better ideas than just shoes.
Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking. From the looks of the picture I thought you were a gonner. In this house its me that is in danger. Jerry leaves his shoes all over the place, and I don't have your cat-like instincts.
Post a Comment