Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey Beekee


Glad to hear that you enjoyed the trip to God's country. Everyone said that they enjoyed seeing you and Beverly.
I ran into Von in thriftee mkt and he said again that he was glad you folks made the trip. He said that seeing you both interact with Sandy and Cinthia, plus Normans girls was one of the enjoyable moments of the party.

You know Becky I realize it is easier for a guy to get "away" from it all but it sure feels good "don't" it. In the past us guys have been able to just get into a pickup, grab a sandwhich, of course a Coke, and just dissapear for the day.We still do it on occasion but mostly take the four wheelers. I think a person should plan on a get away of somekind. Going for lunch with the girls, or boys, driving somewhere you haven't been for the day, or anything our minds can conjure up.

Mom and I certanly enjoyed everyone being to gether for a time. We talked about it for days afterwoods. {You know I do not think I am spelling some of the words right, but who cares.}

Beverly, we thank you and Rob for the effort of coming here.

And all you nieces and nephews out there, we are glad we got to see you. Maybe someone needs to take the bull by the horns and schedule the Hancock picknic again. Oh, Joann, there is something on your chin. WIPE IT OFF GIRL, WIPE IT OFF.

Now its someone else's turn to write something dumb, like I just did.

Grandpa.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Dad, you are just too funny!! I think the Hancock picnic is a great idea. Does anybody have a bull?

Anonymous said...

Great blog, I had a wonderful time seeing everyone, I think I am so blessed to have grown up with such great family....cousins, aunts and uncles who are always so supportive and nice to me....even if I do have something on my chin yahaha.
I vote for the family picnic but I dont have a bull....and I dont get it!