Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Okay everybody, I guess its time.

Becky started it with telling us about pulling weeds with Isabelle. Mom got the itch and made me work in the back yard and build some grow boxes, lay down some walk ways and haul some sand and buy some store made dirt. We planted some vegetables and flowers and then applied some water to them.

Now its time for you.

I want to hear about Beverly and her brood getting out side and working in the yard. I mean, hoe ing, raking, pulling, pushing, and planting. warm weather is here so do not hesitate. I want to here all about it, so go people, go.

Becky,do not stop. Get the rest of your crowd, including Amanda Laurel, and get outside and make like it is enjoyable, make things grow. Impress the neighborhood. Make things happen.

Darvil, you should be the example of everyone. Dig in boy, turn the dog loose and start planting.
Take the cell phones from everyone and have a group pull, plant, and plop down for a rest. I will be checking on you.

Now get with it children, if Dad has to do it, so do you. You guys just don't have the whip cracking over you as I do.

I will be checking on you in short order.

Dad

3 comments:

Nellie said...

I'm ready.....but it's suppose to snow tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

ooooh, you got me motivated!!!

Uncle Jerry I am so impressed with your blogs, you even use different colors and all!!!
Way to go!

Becky said...

Dad, I've had the planting, pulling, sweeping, raking, watering bug for a while now. The trick is to get the kids out there and "make like it is enjoyable"! Can't wait to see all your hard work in a couple of days.