
Mom and Dad, I was so surprised to read about Linda Norton's death in the Courier on line. Had she been sick for awhile or was this sudden? She was only 65. That's too bad. Are you going to the funeral?
Also, I wanted to tell you about the changes in Zero since he got snipped. The good news: he doesn't seem to need to mark things in my house anymore. The bad news: he growls and barks alot now. He didn't used to bark at the doorbell or knocks on the door. But now he sure does and it about knocks you our of your chair it's so loud and startling. If he hears the slightest noise outside, he'll growl this low growl or bark and he can't be consoled. It's weird. Who knew neutering would do that? I loved him so much more before he found his voice.
That's all.
1 comment:
We were shocked about Linda Norton's sudden death. Malena called and told me about it right after I had talked to you. I called Joy Brown. Ali, Joy's grandaughter, is married to Linda's son. Linda got sick a few weeks ago, dysentary and throwing up, and couldn't stop. Her son took her to the Emergency Room where they admitted her but couldn't find anything wrong with her. She was released and went home and was OK for awhile. Then she got sick again, and called her son again. He took her to the hospital. She got so her legs wouldn't work. They still didn't know what was wrong. Then she got so she couldn't get any air. The paper said she died while they were doing a scan on her. It was so sudden. It said they were doing an autopsy on her. The funeral is tomorrow and we plan on going. I saw her in Walmart a while back and she was telling me how sad she was that her daughter & family had moved to Seattle. Her mother died a few months back, so I guess she had been quite lonely. Her other daughter lives in Tucson, and her son lives in Central. Its really sad.
Thats funny about Zero. But Lulu barks at noises and doorbells too. While we were camping, she even started chasing cars & barking, which I don't like at all. But I think she thinks it is her duty to protect us. She takes that job quite seriously.
Post a Comment