Monday, March 8, 2010

Isn't It Amazing


When I get on the computer intending to do something, and the next thing I know, I have navigated all over the place, discovering pictures, & other tidbits, and still , an hour later, haven't done what I intended. I came across this picture of 2 cute girls, and wanted to show it to you. My oldest and youngest grandaughters. Aren't they cute? All of my grandchildren are so precious. I love it when they visit me.

What I planned on writing about--My Collections and Searches. I think I have always collected stuff, from cats, owls, teapots, rose plates & dishes & so on & so forth.
I like to go to antique stores & junk stores & like to have something in mind to search for. Lately I have found Antique wine bottles covered in wicker. I got some at the antique store in Safford - 3 of them- for $10.00 apiece. I was looking on e-bay, and found a few, and the bidding on them starts at over $100.00. Wow! I will keep looking for more deals on those. Its fun to search for special things.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Those are cute girls! You have a knack for finding those treasures that look so good in your home. And to find them at such a bargain!

Bev said...

I do the same thing when I get on the computer. Yes, you win the prize for bargain of the century. Let's hope that man at the antique store never gets a clue about how valuable these things are!