OK DAD. Here's the latest. I looked at a house on Monday morning and Fell. In. Love. I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyeballs on this one. We're one of five offers so we're patiently waiting to hear some good news.
We had a good time at Beverly's, as usual. Once we got through that damn dam after two hours, it was all smooth sailing. Bev made delicious food, as usual. Emily and I went expecting dental work, but as it turns out I don't have five cavities like my dentist said I did. Hmm, time to find a new dentist? And Emily's wisdom teeth aren't ready to come out yet. So Jared ended up in the chair so Rob could fix something from when his wisdom teeth were taken out last month. Poor Jared.
We went shopping. Emily and I got some cute new clothes. Our Ross stores get all picked over here, so it was fun to go to a Ross that was actually well stocked. Went to Bev's Relief Society (formerly known as Enrichment) meeting, went to Miranda's choir concert, and went to the Rat Pack show at the Sahara. We were on the front row! We could see the sweat on Sammy's brow. It was fun. The kids played video games, went to the park, went on bike rides, and Emily and Jared even got up and went to Seminary with the boys. We watched Johnny Carson DVD's in the evening. Funny Johnny. And that's our trip in a nutshell.
Hope you enjoyed it.
2 comments:
I'm so glad y'all chose to have your Spring Break at my house. It's always fun to shop, laugh, and eat together. Let's make it an annual tradition! Oh and you forgot to mention we got kissed by Dean Martin!
Sounds like fun. Count me in the next time you go. I missed a fun time.
Post a Comment