Monday, March 22, 2010

My Ho Hum day.

Today I did laundry.  Loads of it.

 Then I spent three hours, yes three hours on the computer registering the cub scouts in my ward for cub scout day camp.  So much fun.

  Then I watched Betty White on Ellen while folding earlier mentioned laundry.  Funny Betty.

 And then I made some soup for my family and it was so spicy it burned my Love's lips.

Then Isabelle gave an awesome FHE lesson.  Is anything too hard for the Lord?  No. Faith preceeds the Miracle.

And finished my day off with an episode of Carol Burnett.  Funny Carol.  And a visit from our favorite Missionaries.

Good night.

2 comments:

grandma said...

sounds better than my ho-hum day, since I have no Isabelle, just dogs. They are fun when they aren't fighting, chewing on furniture, or tipping over waste baskets and scattering kleenex from the baskets all over the house. Its raining now and looks like it might be settled in for awhile. I didn't expect rainy weather.

Bev said...

At least you accomplish things on your ho-hum days. I just do a lot of nothing and end up feeling more ho hum. Carol and Betty are always good for a laugh!